Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else get an email about Paypal changing terms

tag
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

Re: PayPal Credit - Still yet to report

@SHJ wrote:

Mine hasn't, statement date is in 2 days, though. 

Nothing yet for me either, statement date is the 23rd.  Paid a little more on it today, will be able to pay

it off next month.  Hoping nothing shows up before then. 

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 171 of 179
babbles
Established Contributor

I did the same a few months ago when my balance was high at 8k but noticed the free increases have ceased since I stopped using it as much now the balance is at zero.  

Message 172 of 179
outofcredit
Established Contributor

My due date was the 12th, statement cut on the 18th. Nothing has been reported as of today, the 23rd.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 173 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

Likewise, statement cut 2 days ago, but no changes to the credit report. I'd say, either they are going to report everyone collectively at the end of the month, or we won't see any reporting until sometime in October, at least
Message 174 of 179
SleeplessinMA
Regular Contributor

@SHJ wrote: 

Likewise, statement cut 2 days ago, but no changes to the credit report. I'd say, either they are going to report everyone collectively at the end of the month, or we won't see any reporting until sometime in October, at least

I think you're right, SHJ.  I believe the statement that cuts in September is what they are going to report to the CRA's.  

I've already got it down to <8.9 utilization so it wouldn't be that bad, but plan to pay it off before the statement cuts. 

My Wallet

Installment Loans

Current Scores 5/05/23

Current Mortgage Scores 5/05/23

Message 175 of 179
LenaLuthor
Contributor

So I logged into my Experian today and saw that Paypal Credit is noo longer a hidden line - it is now showing on my credit report.  I am not mad per say ... but they are only coounting th payments from  the June of this year.    Nevermind all the payments I made before (on time ).    Ugh   Just thought I would rant here.  

Message 176 of 179
WarthogWrangler
Contributor

What date does it show as being opened though? That’s the important part. Mine still hasn’t reported.
Message 177 of 179
RSX
Valued Contributor

There is another thread going on, but basically we now know

1. Old PayPal credit accounts have begun to report
2. They report with the correct inception date
3. They only show payment history starting in June 2019
Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 178 of 179
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As new developments and DPs have started steaming with regard to the reporting outcome, please direct any further replies/comments to the following thread:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Paypal-credit-reporting/td-p/5707214

Accordingly, this thread is now locked and closed to new messages.

-FS
Message 179 of 179
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.