Did you mean: 

Anyone else? Credit Karma / Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone else? Credit Karma / Equifax

@Trudy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Equifax stopped providing services to CreditKarma because they're now owned by TurboTax.

If you want your Vantage Equifax you'll have to signup for MyEquifax 

FYI - Pulled my Credit Karma info today and EQ is still updating as recent as sometime after 9/5 which is when my MTG reports and the new balance is reflected.  

That's lucky, mine hasn't updated in months.

09_10_20_20_22.png

Message 11 of 19
ccquest
Established Contributor

Yeah I haven't had any issues with EQ being delayed on mine either, I don't think the Credit Karma buyout had anything to do with this.

I do have this weird little drop to 0 for one week on TU on 8/27 though.

image.png

as of 1/1/23
Current Cards:
Message 12 of 19
Trudy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Trudy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Equifax stopped providing services to CreditKarma because they're now owned by TurboTax.

FYI - Pulled my Credit Karma info today and EQ is still updating as recent as sometime after 9/5 which is when my MTG reports and the new balance is reflected.  

09_10_20_20_22.png

Hmm @Anonymous, just a thought - did you lock your EQ file?  Maybe that has changed under new ownership.?.  I know Credit.com can't pull your info if your EX file is locked.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

They keep inviting me to sign up. I rather see my FICO than vantage. 

Message 14 of 19
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Have if the same issue. 
Noticed my installment accounts were switched to closed 

Ran my report in EQ site and it matched CK

Paused and waited to see once those companies update all three with new payments

Last week my auto loans came back but not my mortgage. Got tired of wiaiting and disputed online with proof the account is open and current just as they reported the month before. 
Likely a glitch with EQ as I've read others having this. My mortgage updated the other two bureaus but EQ is stil not showing the update. 
Time will tell....you're not alone 

Message 15 of 19
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Same exact thing happened to me, OP. See the oddity in the scores in my signature? Smiley Very Happy

It has since been corrected, and CK is showing accurate balance and score again, I just haven't gotten around to updating my sig.

It was interesting to see this little "simulation" of what my EQ VA3 score would be if I paid off every single account all at once today, lol

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 16 of 19
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Trudy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's weird. Mine's been updating weekly just fine.

WKrEhPp

I really couldn't care less about my EQ VA3 score, since I have the full monthly MyFICO membership, but I still like to get VA3's from all 3 bureaus just to see the big picture.

Message 17 of 19
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Update: This has since been corrected for me.  It was certainly and EQ error

First, my Auto Loans came back to posting properly and my mortgage took about another 4 days.

Meanwhile, I had started a dispute to correct my mortgage which incidentally is still outstanding on their website..but for the sake of reporting correctly...this is now done.  

Hope the rest of you received the same result.  Never heard what in fact happen....but now it's correct

Message 18 of 19
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

Update: This has since been corrected for me.  It was certainly and EQ error

First, my Auto Loans came back to posting properly and my mortgage took about another 4 days.

Meanwhile, I had started a dispute to correct my mortgage which incidentally is still outstanding on their website..but for the sake of reporting correctly...this is now done.  

Hope the rest of you received the same result.  Never heard what in fact happen....but now it's correct

Hopefully that means MyFico will update my EQ sometime soon. It hasn't updated in almost a month, while my TU and EX have updated almost a dozen times each since then.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.