cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else had slow application updates from the quarterly offers? FYI inside...

tag
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

Anyone else had slow application updates from the quarterly offers? FYI inside...

I got my PenFed Promise quarterly soft pull cli approved on 6/30/17 from $5000 to $22,400 but it hadn't updated on my dashboard. The 800 number was busy everytime I called...

Send a secure message last night and got a call today. They've had system issues and backed up on getting accounts updated...my cli has shown up but my balance transfer request got lost.

Anyhow, just an FYI for anyone who hasn't see their accounts updated from the quarterly freebies contact PenFed and they'll get it updated.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone else had slow application updates from the quarterly offers? FYI inside...

@Physh1 wrote:

I got my PenFed Promise quarterly soft pull cli approved on 6/30/17 from $5000 to $22,400 but it hadn't updated on my dashboard. The 800 number was busy everytime I called...

Send a secure message last night and got a call today. They've had system issues and backed up on getting accounts updated...my cli has shown up but my balance transfer request got lost.

Anyhow, just an FYI for anyone who hasn't see their accounts updated from the quarterly freebies contact PenFed and they'll get it updated.

Hi Physh1,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.  Although I do not have a PenFed credit line, I have had to contact PenFed in the past.  Like you, I have had an issue calling their 800-number, but secure messaging worked like a charm every time ;-)

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.