cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have any experience with Midland?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have any experience with Midland?

I have this CA (Midland) on my credit report, I disputed with CRA and it came back verified. I have never received anything from them no idea what they are trying to collect for. I have heard horror stories about them and I am looking for the best plan of action

Thanks for the help Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
sl
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone have any experience with Midland?

I have dealt with Midland Collections in San Diego, CA and they hare ruthless and horrible.  My best advise to you if you owe the money is to send them a Paid and Delete letter and see if that works.  If not, my advise is to PAY UP ASAP as they continue to call you constantly and are extremely rude.

I paid my off and it took about 30 days for them to post correctly to my CR.

Good Luck.
Message 2 of 5
DaveP

Hi, I have dealt with them. I made a payment arrangement them and they agreed verbally to delete the account from my credit report. They're not the nicest but the account was paid and they deleted it.
Best of Luck.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midland was reporting on my credit report for an old providian charge off that I had. I settled for about half of the amount owed and they deleted the information from my credit report. They are the only charge off I had that deleted the account from my file once paid off. The other two accounts I had with NCO refused to delete the charge offs when I paid them off. Therefore, I would have to say that they are pretty easy to work with. If you call them they can verify where the orignal account came from.

CCM
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!! Thank you all. I can't wait to get them off my credit report Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.