cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know RELS CRDT or RELS REPORTING SERVICE?

tag
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Anyone know RELS CRDT or RELS REPORTING SERVICE?

I pulled my TC today and found inquiries from those names on my EQ and EX CRs. I have no idea who they are, but they appear to be similar to who Wells Fargo used to pull my credit when I originally got my mortgage.

Does anyone have any clue who these people are? I got an ear to yell in.
Here we go again...
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone know RELS CRDT or RELS REPORTING SERVICE?

Yep- that's Wells Fargo. RELS is a credit report pulling service.
Message 2 of 12
momof2
Frequent Contributor

i have the same inq on 1 of my cr i got the other 2 deleted was able to prove it was not authorized, but they are reported by wells fargo for a home loan(which i never applied for thats why the inq on my cr's were not authorized).
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that Wells Fargo rescore company. They can have your credit score changed in 48 to 72 hours. Takes months the other way.  This credit score stuff is a scam.

Companies can charge you without your knowledge or any varification of the charges, when you dispute it ,"The Machine" the credit companies, put it on your report without any varifiction. They want money to take it off and make it hell to do so. If the company went out of business, you can  forget it.

I call IT COMMERCIAL BLACKMAIL. GUILTY WITHOUT ANY PROOF.  Credit score effects your everyday life, a bogus charge can cost you thousands. Our government must protect their citizen from these thiefs by better guide lines and laws.

Message 4 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Hi, gpjojo, welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to point out that this thread is from 2008. Nothing wrong with digging up an oldie, but you'll probably find that the original issue is long since done with. Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 12
Verde
Established Member

No it is not. I just received an alert on my scorewatch and my score went down a few points due to this relscredit that pulled all 3 bureaus with no authorization.

Message 6 of 12
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

Have you applied for credit recently with Wells Fargo?

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash+ 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 C State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Quorum FCU State Department FCU State Department FCU Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone know RELS Credit Credit or RELS REPORTING SERVICE?

Yes it is Wells Fargo and I would VERY strongly suggest never getting a loan or trying to deal with them.   I have never once been late on a mortgage payment or rent.  My payment is due on the 15th of August.  I have become extremely sick (died actually) and my mom has made my payments for the last six months.  As I can not work anymore since being a 5 day coma over Memorial Day, I called Wells Fargo last week for help, explaining my entire situation on health and payments, etc.  My qu estion was,  since my mom and wonderful step daddy now pay 100% of my bills and support me, how many payments can I miss before I would end up in foreclosure.  Two.        My house has been for sale, way below value, (and I am an appraiser) for a month as I am moving into a much smaller and less expensive "trailer".   Oh yes, Wells Fargo helped me!  LOL! - I sent them all of the information required and they began calling me every other day as a "collection agency".  Mind you, my payment is not due until  Monday and they have started foreclosure proceedings and contacted an appraiser for a foreclosure appraisal.  I'm SO disgusted.  I would, and will, tell everyone and anyone that I would never, ever deal with Wells Fargo.  The adjustment of barely being alive, having to move, losing my business and they have no compassion when I have not even been LATE   "AND" have over $30,000 of equity!  The only equity left in my life and I live on what my parents give me, friends help me with and $200 a month in food stamps.  My credit was excellent until last year and the mortgage is one of the items still good.   Thank you so much for letting me vent as this sincerely has me in tears.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

PLEASE - read my post and NEVER work with Wells Fargo!

Message 9 of 12
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Hi Wendy - I'm glad you're up and at 'em - at least a little bit.  Am very sorry for all the hardships you've been through lately and wish you all the best!

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.