Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone notice this?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone notice this?

Forever I have been pulling my score andseeing what I can do to improve them.  Forever when it speaks of utilization, the 'Average consumer carries 40% of thir credit card balances'.  My latest FICO scores have updated that number.  It says 'The average consumer carries 36% of their credit card balances'  Looks like consumers are getting smarter making it tougher and tougher to reach that top tierSmiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone notice this?

your right I think with everyone seeing how important it is to have and maintain good fico scores it will change the curve so to speak so once we reach our goals we may have to try to keep up with joneses to keep our good scores.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone notice this?

LadyFICO wrote:
your right I think with everyone seeing how important it is to have and maintain good fico scores it will change the curve so to speak so once we reach our goals we may have to try to keep up with joneses to keep our good scores.

Probably lots of folks like us who looked at their scores or got ratejacked then got mad and learned everything they could.  The internet is a wonderful thingSmiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.