Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone noticed Transunion not reporting current balances? Everything is at $0

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Anyone noticed Transunion not reporting current balances? Everything is at $0

I just logged in and realized everything is at zero!!Smiley Surprised This must be tied to the current virus situation?

Anyone else seeing this?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Anyone noticed Transunion not reporting current balances? Everything is at $0

@Gmood1 wrote:

I just logged in and realized everything is at zero!!Smiley Surprised This must be tied to the current virus situation?

Anyone else seeing this?

Where are you seeing this? Through TU itself? 

Message 2 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone noticed Transunion not reporting current balances? Everything is at $0

@dragontears 

Yes directly on TU itself.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everything looks fine on WalletHub and Credit Karma, maybe it's a system glitch at TU. 

Message 4 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

Yes they show fine on those sites. But on TU I'm seeing nothing. Shows last payment but no balance on anything.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous 

Yes they show fine on those sites. But on TU I'm seeing nothing. Shows last payment but no balance on anything.

Just sounds like TU is being glitchy to me. I wouldn't really worry about it. Now if you check WalletHub tomorrow and it's looking the same, then there's an issue for sure. 

Message 6 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Gmood1.. I just checked TU directly .. everything is reporting as normal.

Message 7 of 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Ok, thanks guys. Maybe it is just a glitch. I'll see what happened over the next week or so.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.