cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone opened a NFCU card recently can share how long it took them to report it to the bureaus?

tag
FLLGuy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone opened a NFCU card recently can share how long it took them to report it to the bureaus?

2x NFCU CCs here and each reported after 60 days

Message 11 of 14
PayAndProsper
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone opened a NFCU card recently can share how long it took them to report it to the bureaus?

My card reported consistent with what others have already commented, around the 45 day mark.

Utilization Stats:

Current FICO® Score 8:

Goal FICO® Score 8:

Financial Institutions:

Message 12 of 14
KillingThemGingerly
Contributor

To update with data point, my card reported today a few days after my first statement posted so about a month and a few days after being approved for the card. NFCU definitely seems all over the place for when they report.

Message 13 of 14
keekers556
Established Contributor

I opened two Navy cards several months ago; they both took a couple months to report.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.