cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card Soft Pull CLI if Chexsystems/LexisNexis Frozen?

tag
mortimerwereback
Regular Contributor

Apple Card Soft Pull CLI if Chexsystems/LexisNexis Frozen?

Curious if any members have data points regarding having to unfreeze Chexsystems/LexisNexis to receive a soft pull CLI for their Apple Cards.

From what other members have posted, its seems soft pull CLIs with frozen credit reports are not an issue. But what of Chexsystems/LexisNexis?

Does GS have access to frozen Chexsystems/LexisNexis just the same as your credit reports for soft pull CLIs?

Asking because two reasons: 1. I believe GS checked my Chexsystems and LexisNexis before approving my Apple Card. 2. Some members report having difficulty proving identity because Chexsystems/LexisNexis was frozen. Would hate to be denied a CLI because GS could access my EQ, TU, EX but not Chexsystems/LexisNexis.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Apple Card Soft Pull CLI if Chexsystems/LexisNexis Frozen?

Yes you are fine with those on ice for CLI w/apple card

Message 2 of 3
mortimerwereback
Regular Contributor

Re: Apple Card Soft Pull CLI if Chexsystems/LexisNexis Frozen?

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Yes you are fine with those on ice for CLI w/apple card

Gotcha. Thanks for the confirmation and data point @CreditCuriosity . Thought it prudent to ask. lol... I'd be pretty bummed for not getting one for my info not being accessible vs. some credit criteria. I've put a lot of spend on my new Apple Card and am hoping for a good CLI in 2.5 months.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.