Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple credit card - TU FICO score

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Apple credit card

@razzy116  Fico 9 is different since it excludes paid collections. Since you're working on yours, wait till they are paid off.

I think I read about several denials due to recent negatives (they were between 2 and 4 years old), so longer you wait,better for you. 

Also, GS will pull Chex during the process. Any issues with your Chex report? 

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple credit card - TU FICO score

@razzy116 wrote:

When i apped last month why does it say my TU score is 624 when i know my score has gone up? I am not applying for the card for at least 6 months or more, been paying my balances off. Thank you.

I just got the Apple Card (GS Bank) for $7300

My TU was 702

I actually only applied because I was on another monitoring site (rhymes with Shredit Sharma) and it was recommended as a strong match. Good Luck!!

Message 12 of 16
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

I have been tempted to accept their offer a couple of times but I am resisting the urge even though they are willing to give me a card. I should check the offer since my score updated. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 13 of 16
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

When i apped last month why does it say my TU score is 624 when i know my score has gone up? I am not applying for the card for at least 6 months or more, been paying my balances off. Thank you.

My TU was 702

I actually only applied because I was on another monitoring site (rhymes with Shredit Sharma) and it was recommended as a strong match. Good Luck!!

Recommendations from said monitoring site are primarily driven by their desire for you to click through and apply because your doing so earns them a bounty from the issuer.

Those recommendations are based upon general demographic information and not an analysis of your individual profile. As  a simple example they routinely suggest yet often give me poor or fair odds against cards I already own and have owned for in some cases several years.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 14 of 16
razzy116
Established Contributor

How do i get to rhymes

@Anonymous wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

My TU was 702

How do i get to this site? never heard of it. Thank you

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 16
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@razzy116 wrote:

How do i get to rhymes

@Anonymous wrote:

@razzy116 wrote:

My TU was 702

How do i get to this site? never heard of it. Thank you

Rhymes isn't a place to visit. He was using the word "rhymes" in its literal sense.  Just rhyming words, thats all.

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.