cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple creditcard by GS bank very slow to report to creditbureaus.

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Apple creditcard by GS bank very slow to report to creditbureaus.

Hi this is what is going with my Apple creditcard, around october 28 of last month got an credit increase of 500 dollars on the account. I have checking transunion and experian to see if Gs has updated my credit report with the new credit limit, so far it shows the last time apple gs has reported is september 30. They are post to report your balance on the last day of each month. This is why I don't use this account much just for couple apple subscriions make shore ther is no balance on account before end of month. Other hand Discovercard reported next day after the closing date. Why can't apple get ther act together.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Apple creditcard by GS bank very slow to report to creditbureaus.

I know you've had to have seen all the chatter about this previously...

While your Apple Card settles on the last day of the month and that balance is what gets posted...they typically do not get everything posted until around the 15th of the following month.  While I can't explain "why"....it is the same for all cardholders at this time...which is an improvement over earlier times with the card where it didn't report for months on end.

Message 2 of 3
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple creditcard by GS bank very slow to report to creditbureaus.

Yes I have seen the other posts just blowing some steam, doesn't GS have computer people who can fix it. US bank reports the balance that is for last day of month and they don't take whole month to update.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.