Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied Bank

tag
2Bfree
Regular Contributor

Applied Bank

This acct is about to drive me crazy.  I have GW the acct and received letter back informing me that they will delet the acct from my CR and they would instructed the consumer reporting agencies to delete.  I have tried to dispute the acct through the CR and only get acct has change to show acct paid in full.  I fax the letter over to all 3 CR and neither have deleted this acct.  I have called and spoke with one and they states that that they would investigate after I gave them the information with the Title and name of the person who sign this letter.  They states that the acct is reporting correctly but they would have the acct deleted as a courtesy.  Can someone advise me what to do about this?  This is the OC who this letter was received from it neither went to a collection company. 
img src="https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/i
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Re: Applied Bank

When did you do this?  These can sometimes take months to finally report!Smiley Sad  Keep reminding them though!!Smiley Wink
takin' it one day at a time
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied Bank

Nothing you can do, for now at least. Other than be patient.

It may take up to 60 days for them to delete the baddie from your CR.

They are THE most predatory credit card company out there. I should know. I had one for 8 years, and finally closed it 3 months ago. Thank goodness I'm free of them.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.