Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aqua Finance and steel tec water

tag
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Aqua Finance and steel tec water

Does anyone know if that account goes into your Uti factorization? I opened the account back in march or so and wish i had never done it in the first place. The water system is NOT working like I was promised. The water has a foul smell to it when we dont use it for a few hours. Just not working how it should overall. Me and my fiance are not satisified at all. Does anyone know what goes into giving it back to the company? My limit is 7200 and the system was 3795, then they gave me back 800 cash due to them screwing with my credit. They ran it 10 different times with all different companies. And we were approved with all of them. What can I do? Im in desperate need of your help!! Thanks Michael

Credit conscience!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Aqua Finance and steel tec water

How does it show on your reports? If at all possible, check on a full report from one of the bureaus.

Failing that, look on the Accounts tab of a myFICO score report. Copy/ paste would be great; otherwise, look for such terms as installment, revolving, open, other, utility, and so forth.

It shouldn't affect your revolving util unless it's reported as revolving.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 4
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

On CCT it shows as revolving. Not sure about the fico reports. I will check and see. And let you know how it posts. Thanks

Credit conscience!
Message 3 of 4
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Line of Credit Aqua Finance Inc

Status as of [?] Date opened [?] Date of last activity [?] Date paid out [?] Date closed [?] Account number [?] Loan type [?] Credit limit [?] Largest past balance [?] Terms [?] Account Type [?] Account holder [?] Scheduled payment amount [?]
Jun, 2010
Apr, 2010
Jun, 2010
Not Reported
Not Reported
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Line of Credit
$7,200
$3,868
MIN
Revolving Account
Joint Account
$76

This was from my report that i pulled last month.

Credit conscience!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.