Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aspiration Zero - reporting late

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aspiration Zero - reporting late

I was concerned that my new Aspiration Zero card never reported to any of the 3 credit agencies. My card was opened on Sept 12 2021. Finally today on 1/10/2022 it just reported to TU. I hope it shows up on EX and EQ as well. It is how I track payment due dates.

Did anyone else have this issue? did yours report any sooner or not at all like mine?

Have you seen it report to EQ or EX?

Thank you in advance,

Mark

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
gordoncharles25
New Contributor

Re: Aspiration Zero - reporting late

mine also got reported on transunion yesterday..still waiting for equifax and experian. hopefully it reports to all 3 .

Message 2 of 22
lgtwriter
Frequent Contributor

Mine is reporting on Transunion only right now. But it's only a month old so I'm not worried. My (now closed) apple card took months to report to the bureaus (3-4 months). I think new cards (ie cards that are new products for the issuing bank) take longer to post.

Message 3 of 22
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Still have not seen my new card.

Have been using the Apple Pay digital and have been charged the AF.

How long does the card take to ship out ?

Message 4 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@4sallypat wrote:

@4sallypat, Approved on the 3rd of December ..The card arrived on "December 14th" 

To stay on topic: Card has been reporting on TU for couple days, so far not seen on EX or EQ.

Message 5 of 22
stw715
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was concerned that my new Aspiration Zero card never reported to any of the 3 credit agencies. My card was opened on Sept 12 2021. Finally today on 1/10/2022 it just reported to TU. I hope it shows up on EX and EQ as well. It is how I track payment due dates.

Did anyone else have this issue? did yours report any sooner or not at all like mine?

Have you seen it report to EQ or EX?

Thank you in advance,

Mark

As I stated in M_Smart007's thread couple days ago, I was approved on September 29th, still haven't seen it on TU or EQ as of Jan. 8th and not on Ex as of Dec. 28th.

Message 6 of 22
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Mine took about 35 days to report. 

Message 7 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@805orbust wrote:

Mine took about 35 days to report. 

@805orbust, Thanks for the DPSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone seen this show up on their EQ or EX yet? I just checked mine today, still nothing

Thanks

Mark

Message 9 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@4sallypat wrote:

@4sallypat, Approved on the 3rd of December ..The card arrived on "December 14th" 

To stay on topic: Card has been reporting on TU for couple days, so far not seen on EX or EQ.

Aspiration has now showed up on Equifax Today .. Just waiting for it to show on EX

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.