Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBT strange update, when is merger?

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

BBT strange update, when is merger?

Ok I have had my share of alerts lately, some fantastic, but this has me scratching my head.  Got an alert from CK (cough) that one of dh's BBT accounts was closed on EQ, say what😕, checked online his cards are open and available.

The notation says, "sold or transferred", so wondering if this is start to merger or irritating and flukey CK?bbtScreenshot_2019-09-01-14-56-27.png

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Re: BBT strange update, when is merger?

Got the same,

@Jnbmom wrote:

Ok I have had my share of alerts lately, some fantastic, but this has me scratching my head.  Got an alert from CK (cough) that one of dh's BBT accounts was closed on EQ, say what😕, checked online his cards are open and available.

The notation says, "sold or transferred", so wondering if this is start to merger or irritating and flukey CK?bbtScreenshot_2019-09-01-14-56-27.png

WTH is going on with thatSmiley LOLHeart

Message 2 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@chhull00 

So we are not the only ones😯 WTH is up with this?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 14
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

yep me too, not too worried though, have this account for emergencys onlySmiley LOLHeart

Message 4 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Off topic but is EQ getting rid of AU's?

JNB, call the number on back of card.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

Off topic but is EQ getting rid of AU's?

JNB, call the number on back of card.

That would involve DH and after the last nagging to call BECU, he will tell me to  go jump in a lake😂😂😂😂

DH hates phone calls, nagged him to death to call BECU was on hold for 35 minutes then got disconnected lol.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 6 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

DH hates phone calls, nagged him to death to call BECU 

Lawdy,  it creates a whinefest when you walk towards him with a phone, it's like trying to stick a thermometer in a 3yr old's  mouth.Smiley LOLSmiley FrustratedSmiley Very HappySmiley MadHeartHeart

Message 7 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Lawdy,  it creates a whinefest when you walk towards him with a phone, it's like trying to stick a thermometer in a 3yr old's  mouth.

@GApeachy  Yup pretty much lol.

I know some will find this odd, but I handle all the bills and credit finances, I have literally built his file myself (with his permission of course ), but I do all the applying, set up his accounts and pay them monthly.  If he wants/needs something he asks what card he should use 😊

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 8 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

OMG, OMGOOOOOODAH! parallel lives!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahaSmiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 14
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

Lawdy,  it creates a whinefest when you walk towards him with a phone, it's like trying to stick a thermometer in a 3yr old's  mouth.Smiley LOLSmiley FrustratedSmiley Very HappySmiley MadHeartHeartLOLSmiley LOLHeart

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.