Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Phone App Not Working

tag
gorgon
Established Contributor

BBVA Phone App Not Working

BBVA updated their Android app a few weeks ago. Ever since I have not been able to use it. It shows my account when I login, but when I click on it I get a spinning wheel and then it goes right back. Anyone else having issues?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: BBVA Phone App Not Working

@gorgon wrote:

BBVA updated their Android app a few weeks ago. Ever since I have not been able to use it. It shows my account when I login, but when I click on it I get a spinning wheel and then it goes right back. Anyone else having issues?

@gorgon 

I just checked My BBVA phone App on Android, I can confirm it is working fine.

I have had issues where I had to un-install other Banking/CU App's and then re-install them again .. to get em to work.

Hope this can help you?

Message 2 of 5
gorgon
Established Contributor

I have done everything from deleting cache and storage for the app, totally uninstalling and reinstalling, and nothing helped.

Previously the app reviews were showing all good. Now they are starting to show that people are having issues. There was another update put out on Saturday, but that didn't fix the issue with me not being able to see my account.

Message 3 of 5
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@gorgon wrote:

I have done everything from deleting cache and storage for the app, totally uninstalling and reinstalling, and nothing helped.

Previously the app reviews were showing all good. Now they are starting to show that people are having issues. There was another update put out on Saturday, but that didn't fix the issue with me not being able to see my account.

I agree with you. This BBVA Android app is horrible. The latest update for me makes it totally useless. And supposely its "award winning" app Smiley Very Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 4 of 5
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Wavester64 @gorgon @M_Smart007 

Yeah the app isn't working properly for me either.

It only allows me to see info on my two oldest accounts.

When I tap on either one of the newest accounts. I get the spinning wheel.

Someone from BBVA called me this afternoon from the digital department. I missed the call.🙄

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.