Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance Increased Notice on CC Debt

tag
icloud987
Contributor

Balance Increased Notice on CC Debt

Hi, I received a notification about the balance increased on all my accounts by 198 from my fico. But it didn't tell me what exactly. Are there anywhere I can find out what caused this increase?
All my cc debt has been charged off, except one with USAA that I just made a payment this month.
Can charged off cc debt keep increasing balance?
I didn't notice such a big increase in the past 6 months. It was usually a way smaller increase on balance or no increase.
Thanks .

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Balance Increased Notice on CC Debt

@icloud987 wrote:

Hi, I received a notification about the balance increased on all my accounts by 198 from my fico. But it didn't tell me what exactly. Are there anywhere I can find out what caused this increase?
All my cc debt has been charged off, except one with USAA that I just made a payment this month.
Can charged off cc debt keep increasing balance?
I didn't notice such a big increase in the past 6 months. It was usually a way smaller increase on balance or no increase.
Thanks .

Was the notification for TU? Notifications through myFICO for TU is done that way in my experience while EX and EQ notifications list the specific account that changed. 

The only way I am aware of is to compare your reports before and after the notification. 

You could check one of the free credit monitoring services, like credit karma, to see what the current reported balances are. 

Message 2 of 4
icloud987
Contributor

Yes, it is TU. Thank you for your advice. 

Message 3 of 4
icloud987
Contributor

Credit karma doesnt show all my charged-off accounts. It only list my auto loan and that balance has been decreasing as I pay each time 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.