Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Bill Payer Service...

tag
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Bank of America Bill Payer Service...

New email from BofA...(I didn't even know you could use Bank of America cc to pay bills online through their bill payer service!   I also object to them saying they can notify me via email for any account changes -- something I never authorized, but apparently they decided they could and would.  Same with statements.  Smiley Mad

To ensure delivery, add customerservice@emcom.bankofamerica.com to your address book.

Exclusively for:  |  Me!
Bank of America®

A change has been made to our online 
Bill Pay service

Sign in to Online Banking

We appreciate your business, and want to make you aware of a change we have made to our online Bill Pay service.

There is no action required on your part.

As of September 30, 2010, customers can no longer use their 
Bank of America® credit card to schedule payments to merchants through our online Bill Pay service.

You may continue paying bills through our online Bill Pay service using a checking or money market saving account. 

Thank you for being a valued Bank of America customer.

Online Banking | Contact Us 

Email Preferences
This is a service email from Bank of America. Please note that you may receive service email in accordance with your Bank of America service agreements, whether or not you elect to receive promotional email.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bank of America Bill Payer Service...

I got the same e-mail today. I assumed it was a phishing e-mail. I was trying to figure out why they sent it after they stopped a service (that I too had no clue existed, or even cared IMO).

Message 2 of 3
moonman
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank of America Bill Payer Service...

When you go to bill pay to make a payment certain merchants could be paid with you card by a drop down menu between your card and your checking ect.. I used it a few times but not much.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.