cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay NFL Card FICO now available. Any others?

tag
parkman
Regular Contributor

Barclay NFL Card FICO now available. Any others?

Mods, feel free to delete this if the information has been posted elsewhere, but I couldn't find it.

As most of you know by now, Barclays offers free FICO scores using TU 08 to it's cardholders, however, not all cards are eligible, NFL card included.

Previously, one without one of the eligible cards would have to use the "url trick" to view their score, as the link wasn't available anywhere on the website.  Barclays must have caught on to this, and disabled the trick some time earlier this year.

This morning, I recieved an email that my statement was available.  I logged onto the site, and went to tools, and lo and behold, the link to view my score was there!  So it seems that Barclays is beginning to expand their FICO offerings to their other products.

I can confirm that the NFL Rewards card is now included, has anyone else been able to verify their products?

All I have for this forum is bubblegum and anecdotal evidence, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
TRC2k13
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclay NFL Card FICO now available. Any others?

I get the score with my Barclay Apple Visa card.

Message 2 of 10
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

I have Barclays Reward MC and I have the score.
Message 3 of 10
YahComb
Established Contributor

I have a barclays sallie maee. got an email that my score had changed, so i logged in through the link.

messed around and got back to the main account page, and when i clicked tools i saw "fico score" there for the first time.

i tried a couple weeks ago and i couldnt access my fico score since i had no link in tools and they shut down the backdoor.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 4 of 10
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

I can also see my score now w/o the URL trick. But score is from January.  I also have nfl card

Message 5 of 10
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@YahComb wrote:

I have a barclays sallie maee. got an email that my score had changed, so i logged in through the link.

messed around and got back to the main account page, and when i clicked tools i saw "fico score" there for the first time.

i tried a couple weeks ago and i couldnt access my fico score since i had no link in tools and they shut down the backdoor.

+1 The score went live on my Sallie Mae MC a couple of days ago. The pull was from 1/21, which makes it old news, but now I'll be excited to see how often they update.

Message 6 of 10
DaylightSlaving
Regular Contributor

Smiley Very Happy Confirmed!

My NFL card now gives me a FICO score.

Last App: 12/25/2013
TU: 743 (Discover) Ex: 718 (CS) Goal: 760+ Across All
Gardening Until 6/25/14+
Message 7 of 10
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

^ was your score recent
Message 8 of 10
DaylightSlaving
Regular Contributor

@dabolts_619 wrote:
^ was your score recent

Yep! It said, "Last Updated: February 15th."

Last App: 12/25/2013
TU: 743 (Discover) Ex: 718 (CS) Goal: 760+ Across All
Gardening Until 6/25/14+
Message 9 of 10
dabolts_619
Regular Contributor

Cool thanks, how mine updates soon.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.