Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Credit Bureau App for everything?

tag
mrjerry
Regular Contributor

Best Credit Bureau App for everything?

Looking for an app that does everything. myfico is 1 day delayed, credit karma is Vantagescore, WalletHub is Transunion I believe, any suggestions for 1 that I can pay monthly to get updated score for all 3 bureaus and full report? 

17 REPLIES 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Best Credit Bureau App for everything?

I don't know about a phone app.

$1 you can obtain your 3 bureau FICO 8 scores and reports at Experian or CreditCheckTotal (part of Experian). Cancel in 7 day or less to avoid the re-occurring monthly charge. Wash, Rinse, and Repeat as needed.

AnnualCreditReport. Free weekly 3 bureau online reports through April 2021.

Message 2 of 18
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Experian has Credit Works for $24.99. Daily scores and report from Experian, and monthly FICO 8 scores and reports from Trans Union and Equifax. Easy app to use. Only Experian report gives multiple score models.

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blindambition wrote:

Experian has Credit Works for $24.99. Daily scores and report from Experian, and monthly FICO 8 scores and reports from Trans Union and Equifax. Easy app to use. Only Experian report gives multiple score models.

Agreed

Experian app is solid

Personally I just use the $10 daily Experian subscription not the 3 bureau. Costs less and they all typically update the same info within days of eachother anyway.

Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, something like creditchecktotal.com is exactly what I've been looking for in the past few days! 

Message 5 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, something like creditchecktotal.com is exactly what I've been looking for in the past few days! 

Glad you found it.

Message 6 of 18
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Just wanted to clarify the EQ and TU reports are quarterly, not monthly. They used to be monthly like a few years back, but not anymore.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 7 of 18
Trudy
Valued Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Just wanted to clarify the EQ and TU reports are quarterly, not monthly. They used to be monthly like a few years back, but not anymore.

Hmmm.  I have Credit Works Premium and receive a monthly 3B.  Always have since 2016.

EX products.png

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 8 of 18
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

Umm no, I get them every 30 days on Credit Works Premium.

Message 9 of 18
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Well then I'm getting ripped off having signed up via Experian rather than via CCT. I pay $19.99 for daily EX and quarterly TU + EQ when I could have daily EX and monthly TU and EQ for $5 more. What gives EX? Smiley Mad

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.