Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Credit Monitoring Service

tag
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

Re: Best Credit Monitoring Service

Thanks Sanity.  Do you know if their service captures changes to your report in real time?  Meaning if there is a change to a report this morning, you would know and see it today?

Message 11 of 14
SanityKills
New Contributor

I think it depends upon when it's reported to the credit bereaus.  I see hard pulls pretty quickly.  You can only refresh once a day so there are 24-hour intervals between new data pulls but that's pretty much better than any other service I've seen.

The scores, however, haven't changed for me.  Mine are stuck on 728, 728, and 728.  I'm not sure if it's waiting to receive the next month's reports from the CB's or not since I've only had it for about 3 weeks.  Credit Karma hasn't seen any new info as far as new accounts yet either so I really think it's up to the CB to report before it'll show on USAA.

CreditKarma TU: 680 | Credit.com EX: 668 | Equifax EQ: 671 | Credit Sesame Simulated FICO: 736
Citi Platinum Select: ($6900), Chase Freedom ($3500), Amex BCE ($5000), Amex CLEAR ($6000), Barclaycard Ring ($2800), Barclay Rewards MC ($2500), CareCredit ($4100), Kohls ($1000) | UTL: 3.14%
Message 12 of 14
MikeC80
Valued Member

Does USAA allow a repull of all three bureaus once every 24 hours?  Thanks in advance!!

Let them eat cake.
Message 13 of 14
MikeC80
Valued Member

Nevermind, I found it. I guess my question is if you have a collection removed from Experian and Equifax, will you receive an update about it or do you have to pull a new report to see the changes?

Let them eat cake.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.