Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Credit Monitoring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Credit Monitoring

hi all,

I am currently using myfico, but it is a bit expensive and i personally dont like that i cant pull my credit reports daily. I also have used experian credit tracker and i really like that they allow me to pull my experian credit report daily but i cant do it for equifax and transunion. Is there any credit monitoring service that allows me to pull daily reports on all three credit reporting agencies? Any info or recommendations is appreciated.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Credit Monitoring

Is there any credit monitoring service that allows me to pull daily reports on all three credit reporting agencies?

Not for actual Fico scores. Credit Check Total comes the closest with daily EX pulls and monthly TU and EQ pulls.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, looks identical to the experian one.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think there is one service that does it, but WalletHub updates your TU report daily, or says it does - mine have been lacking updates but I think it's TU providing stale data rather than WH using old reports.  Ignore the score unless you have a lender that uses Vantage.  I don't know of any way to get daily EQ updates - closest is CK with weekly updates.  Use in conjunction with CCT for FICO 8 score updates.  I'm currently using Experian too and love the daily updates...just wish it had more Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually i am going to go with credit check total, its basically experian look and the experian daily pulls with the added bonus of monitoring equifax and transunion. You also get monthly report pulls on trans and equifax. If you like the experian one def go to credit check total.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually i am going to go with credit check total, its basically experian look and the experian daily pulls with the added bonus of monitoring equifax and transunion. You also get monthly report pulls on trans and equifax. If you like the experian one def go to credit check total.

The similarities are because it's also owned by Experian. Do the $1 week trial and then right before it ends call to cancel. They'll offer half price for a year.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do. thanks

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You also expressed a desire to get new credit reports every day on all three bureaus.

CCT is a great start since you are getting EX reports up to once a day and the other two bureaus once a month.  Somebody suggested that you add Karma to your toolkit, which probably makes sense.  It's free and then you'd be getting EQ and TU reports as often as once a week.  Keep CCT going of course, just add CK to it.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone verify that you can still get daily experian reports from Credit Check Total? I just logged in this morning and its still giving me the report generated on march 26. Meanwhile i logged into experian and my report was generated today.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.