cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Egg Loans (does anyone have an email contact for them)

tag
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Best Egg Loans (does anyone have an email contact for them)

I am so sick of getting mailings from these people.  At least two times a week for the past two months I find an envelope in my mailbox from them.  I don't want a loan or need a loan.  I'm not sure where they got my personal information from, but I'm furious! 

Does anyone have an email contact for them?  I don't want to call because you can't block your phone number when you call a toll free number and I sure the heck don't want them having my phone number.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best Egg Loans (does anyone have an email contact for them)

I've also put "return to sender" on all of the mailings (except the first one).  That obviously does nothing to stop it.

Message 2 of 6
tcbofade
Super Contributor

You could just call them and ask to be removed from their mailing list.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 6
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

If I call, they'll have my phone number. I don't want that. If they pester me that much by mail, I'm afraid they'll start calling me.
Message 4 of 6
Simply827
Established Contributor

You should opt out if you don't want prescreened offers. They got your info from the credit bureaus.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 5 of 6
fuzzybean
Frequent Contributor

I have been opted out of that crap for more years than I remember. And, yes, I renew it when I need to.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.