cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best and cheapest place to get credit report other than annualcreditreport.com

tag
mf91745
Established Member

Re: Best and cheapest place to get credit report other than annualcreditreport.com

I just called USAA CMS and they said the unlimited pull version is $22.94. I asked about a 50% off 6-month trial membership, and the phone rep said I need to sign up first for the premium membership first, and then call back to see if there is any discount offer. I'll go w/ EIDT (http://www.eliminateidtheft.com), since it's $12.95.

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best and cheapest place to get credit report

I agree that there is no cheapest place for it but you can see a lot in online.Only need to do is choose the best services for it.

Message 22 of 25
560AndRising
Established Member

Re: Best and cheapest place to get credit report other than annualcreditreport.com

What one site can you order all three reports from?

Starting Score: 560 EQ (Scorewatch), ??? EX, 607 TU (BECU Pull)
Current Score: 618 EQ (Scorewatch), 582 EX (V. 2 Mortgage Lender Pull), 626 TU (Old Navy Increase Pull)
Goal Score: 660 EQ, 660 EX, 700 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 25
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Start with pulling your FREE CR's from (ACR) annualcreditreport.com . they tend to have more info on them, then ones from a 3rd   party.   The CR's from ACR, come directly from each of the CRA's. You can pull 1 Free CR from TU,EQ and EX every 12 months.

Save your money and Don't Buy the Scores, they are what we call FAKO's.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 24 of 25
560AndRising
Established Member

If that reply was intended for me, I appreciate it, but I was responding to Guiness56's post on the first page. He mentioned being able to pay for reports from all three bureaus from one site, and I haven't seen that option from annualcreditreport.com. I've already gotten my three free reports for the year from that site, so was looking for info on where to get reports that come directly from the three bureaus, all from one site, whether that be electronically, or in the form of mailed reports. I think I'm sorted now though, as I decided to go a different route, in an attempt to save money and still be able to monitor my reports to the best of my ability. Thanks again though.

Starting Score: 560 EQ (Scorewatch), ??? EX, 607 TU (BECU Pull)
Current Score: 618 EQ (Scorewatch), 582 EX (V. 2 Mortgage Lender Pull), 626 TU (Old Navy Increase Pull)
Goal Score: 660 EQ, 660 EX, 700 TU

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.