Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best organization app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best organization app

I'm not sure which topic to post this under...... but I was wandering what do yall suggest as the best (SAFEST) bill organizer app on the play store for android phone?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best organization app

I saw Prism recommended by folks on here a while back and tried it. So far it is my favorite but I'm sad that it doesn't yet support one of my savings accounts.They are supposedly working in but it's been months now so that has me frustrated. I would like to see everything in one place. Other than that though it's been good and it does support all my other financial institutions so you may not have any issues at all.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You don't have fear of connecting all your passwords to this app? You feel safe using it ? Just trying to get others opinions about the safest app.... thanks for reply. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You don't have fear of connecting all your passwords to this app? You feel safe using it ? Just trying to get others opinions about the safest app.... thanks for reply. Smiley Happy

I have used Prism in the past and it works.  I just used it to keep track of the bills just so I know what is coming up (everything is on auto pay at the moment).

I also use Mint to track my bills.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used Mint before.  Did use other apps but none worked for me, i guess im too picky Smiley Very Happy

i went back old school, i have my expenses on Excel and added my bill's due dates on my calendar.  So when i get the notificaion on my calendar that a  bill is due 5 days from now, i go in and pay it.  Been doing this since 2006 and works well.  A little more work to set up but easy once complete.  No passwords needed.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm not sure which topic to post this under...... but I was wandering what do yall suggest as the best (SAFEST) bill organizer app on the play store for android phone?

Another issue with some of these apps is that they don't work well with 2 factor authentication.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah those are the ones that seem neat. Thanks for feedback everyone.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

tRe: Best organization app

I prefer to use Bill Reminder app.  On first setup you have to include your bills and due dates.  You can set up however many days in advance you want reminded and it will appear in your notification bar as well as alert you.  Been using it for years and nothing else will do for me.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.