Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Me Later mini-rant

tag
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Bill Me Later mini-rant

Let me just start with I have loved having this line of credit. Besides the fact that is a "hidden" LOC, they had some great 0% interest deals I took advantage of for Christmas this year. My only gripe? I used the line again a few days ago, for 1/5th of the "available credit" and they HP my Eqiufax. I confirmed before I made the purchase via live phone call, secure online message AND re-reading their entire TOS that it would be a SP once your line has been established UNLESS the purchase is close to or over your current approved "credit line".

Now I have to request the HP removed in writing, which I am doing, and I know it will be removed. Just wish some things were easy!!

/rant

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Bill Me Later mini-rant

Seems nothing is easy nowadays especially when pertains to CREDIT!

Hope you get it taken care of. Smiley Happy

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

JM-AM wrote:

Seems nothing is easy nowadays especially when pertains to CREDIT!

Hope you get it taken care of. Smiley Happy

That quote should be carved in stone!!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 4
snowkitty
Established Contributor

Sorry that happened to you but I am glad you posted about it as a heads up. I love my billmelater account because it is hidden and I go to it alot for online purchases. I will definitely keep a watch on mine because I am about 200 away from my limit. I hope your inquiry gets taken off quickly! Cat Wink

TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.