Bitten by the AMEX Luv Bug!

tag
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

Re: Bitten by the AMEX Luv Bug!

darn fico still has inq's from june 6th 2005 on my report...grrr
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 11 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message Edited by crocpa on 06-24-2007 03:15 PM
Message 12 of 31
Bruiser
Regular Contributor

crocpa wrote:
This board is monitored.

i know this,...and?
i can't say darn? or fico? in the same sentence?

i love fico, i just noticed that i have an inq from over 2+ years ago listed
BK 7 Filed: 08/07/15
BK 7 Discharged: 11/04/15
Discharge Scores: Equifax (572) - TransUnion (586) - Experian (511)
Goal: 700+
Credit Cards: NFCU nRewards ($500) - CapOne Platinum ($300) - CapOne QuicksilverOne Rewards ($300) - Victoria's Secret ($250) - Firestone ($1200)
Auto Loan: NFCU ($34.6K @ 7.7%)
Message 13 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

To funny.......brusier
Message 14 of 31
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@Bruiser wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
This board is monitored.

i know this,...and?
i can't say darn? or fico? in the same sentence?

i love fico, i just noticed that i have an inq from over 2+ years ago listed

All boards are monitored, it is just that standards and requirements vary Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

crocpa wrote:

sunkysd wrote:
Hi Everyone! I received my AMEX Starwoods Preferred card yesterday with a $10,000 limit. As soon as I registered and activated it I hit the 'LUV' button and requested a $5000 credit limit increase. My limit on my new card is now $15,000!

You shouldn't post that on this board. 

LUV button is OK on MyFico. Although some will chastise about invoking an FR--same as over on CIC. Smiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 31
Calamity
Established Member

Noah_Bodie wrote:

crocpa wrote:

sunkysd wrote:
Hi Everyone! I received my AMEX Starwoods Preferred card yesterday with a $10,000 limit. As soon as I registered and activated it I hit the 'LUV' button and requested a $5000 credit limit increase. My limit on my new card is now $15,000!

You shouldn't post that on this board. 

LUV button is OK on MyFico. Although some will chastise about invoking an FR--same as over on CIC. Smiley Very Happy

YES EXACTLY!  Pushing the luv button too often is the #1 cause of an F/R with Amex members.  I have heard of very few cases involving an Amex charge card holder going through an F/R.
Message 17 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Calamity wrote:

YES EXACTLY!  Pushing the luv button too often is the #1 cause of an F/R with Amex members.  I have heard of very few cases involving an Amex charge card holder going through an F/R.

The FRs I've heard about involved multiple AMEX CCs, and a total CL of $30K or more.

Message 18 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, when I applied my Exp credit score was 671. I have 1 charge off (Cap 1) just settled last month but it's 4 years old. 1 paid medical collection (last year). 1 old 30, 60, 90 days late in 2001(another cap 1), 1 old 30 day late in 2002 (First Premier) and 20 EXP inq. since Jan of this year.
Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not at all concerned about a F/R. I was 100% honest on my applications for my AMEX Gold and my AMEX Starwoods. They're more than welcome to do a F/R if the so choose.
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.