cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay 2021 (Update 9/20/21 - Accounts Closed)

tag
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

Blispay 2021 (Update 9/20/21 - Accounts Closed)

Was going through sock drawer and saw my Blispay card so I logged in to my app and web site it shows that I still have a 2 k limit with 2k avi credit  have they turned card back on or is it still in limbo I called customer service number and  auto bot told me my limit etc etc pressed 0 to speak to a rep said high call volumes stayed on hold a hour no answer 

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS DCU 2k , Robbins 10k, United1st 5k
STORE CARDS Amazon 10k, Home Depot 5k, PayPal 4k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 12k
Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Blispay 2021

There haven't been updates on this card in over a year. The zombie card that just won't die!!

Message 2 of 36
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

There haven't been updates on this card in over a year. The zombie card that just won't die!!

I forgot all about Blispay!

I wonder if they realize they forgot to shut the phone line down and unplug the computers?

Message 3 of 36
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

@blindambition wrote:

I forgot all about Blispay!

I wonder if they realize they forgot to shut the phone line down and unplug the computers?

Who the heck knows!! The handling of this card was just insane, but the ones who didn't close it show available credit... Obviously it's not usable, but hilarious. It's gonna outlive us all!!

Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Yup. Mine still shows the CL and available credit as $17,500.  CRs still display as open but no activity from the last time I used it/PIF 🤷‍♂️  It appears it's still serviced by Comenity, though. 

Message 5 of 36
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Yup. Mine still shows the CL and available credit as $17,500.  CRs still display as open but no activity from the last time I used it/PIF 🤷‍♂️  It appears it's still serviced by Comenity, though. 

Is it reporting on time payments still or N/A?

Message 6 of 36
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Is it reporting on time payments still or N/A?

Just checked my zombie Blispay account and it's reporting on my Experian report, which is the only bureau they ever did report to. 

Message 7 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

The zombie is finally dead. Just got an email that my account is being closed. It's about time!!

We are writing to inform you that we will be closing your Blispay account effective immediately.

While this is not the outcome we had wished for, we are thankful for your business and support. For any questions specific to your account, please remember that you can access your information by logging in to www.blispay.com until 9/23/21. After that date, please reach out to Westlake Portfolio Management, LLC. at (877) 285-6845 from Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Saturday 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM (PST) or email WPMCustomerCare@WPMServicing.com.

Please note that as of today, your account has a zero balance, meaning you do not have any further obligations to pay your account.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience closing your account may cause.

Sincerely,
The Blispay Team

Message 8 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Welp, it appears Blispay accounts are now closed?  Not sure if anyone else received any communications on their account.

I received an email notification just moments ago. Well, it was good while it lasted, but at least we now have 'closure' (pun intened). Bye Blispay -- you'll be missed!

Message 9 of 36
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Not sure if anyone else received any communications on their account.

I just got the same email.

Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.