cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay 2021 (Update 9/20/21 - Accounts Closed)

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Blispay finally closing accounts

I really liked this card. But atleast it will report for another 10 years or so! Haven't been able to use it in several years. As the company has been in limbo.

Oops, just saw another post about this, after mine posted. 😂

Screenshot_20210920-152946__02.jpg

Message 11 of 36
Azza
Regular Contributor

Re: Blispay finally closing accounts

You are so fast, heh.

I got my account closure too.

https://i.imgur.com/qoAKM8F.png

Currently Reporting:

Current Score:

Gardening Started with:

Message 12 of 36
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Blispay finally closing accounts

You beat me to it .. just got the email while I was having a late lunch 

blispay is no more 

-j

Message 13 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay 2021

@FinStar wrote:

Welp, it appears Blispay accounts are now closed?  Not sure if anyone else received any communications on their account.

I received an email notification just moments ago. Well, it was good while it lasted, but at least we now have 'closure' (pun intened). Bye Blispay -- you'll be missed!

I posted the entire email right before your post. A long time coming, right?

Message 14 of 36
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Welp, it appears Blispay accounts are now closed?  Not sure if anyone else received any communications on their account.

I received an email notification just moments ago. Well, it was good while it lasted, but at least we now have 'closure' (pun intened). Bye Blispay -- you'll be missed!

I posted the entire email right before your post. A long time coming, right?

I had assumed that its days were numbered given that we all heard crickets since the end of 2018.  I counted it as a closed account around last year (I was hopeful it would make a comeback), but alas it is what it is and it is now officially closed.

Message 15 of 36
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Goodbye, Farewell and AMEN.....

Message 16 of 36
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Like many of the posters in this thread, I also got the Blispay card account closure e-mail as well...  Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 36
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

I've never even HEARD of Blispay.

It's irrelevant now, but if anyone wants to explain anything about it--what it was, did, rewarded, was/wasn't good, etc.--I'd like to hear it!

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 18 of 36
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Automatic 2% cashback on all transactions AND if you spent over 199 you could have 0$ financing for 6 months.....  So having your cake and eating it too.. though if you dont pay it off before the 6 months its like a Sync deferred interest offer.. (if i remember correctly). It also had an in-app virtual card number if i recall correctly.. 

-J

Message 19 of 36
JamP
Valued Contributor

RIP Blispay.

You were one of my favorite cards and a true unicorn.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.