Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA fico score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA fico score

Hi MyFico,

I know there are threads regarding BoA's fico from TU but I wanted a direct answer from people.

I know that the BoA fico is a fico 8 from TU.  Is it accurate? Has anyone compared that to another fico 8 from anywhere else?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BoA fico score

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi MyFico,

I know there are threads regarding BoA's fico from TU but I wanted a direct answer from people.

I know that the BoA fico is a fico 8 from TU.  Is it accurate? Has anyone compared that to another fico 8 from anywhere else?

Thanks.

Yeah, me, and others... it is Smiley Happy.  

        
Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Seems to be. Just got my 1st ever available score from BOA, as i recently got my first cc with them, and it does match the one from my Walmart. Since ive seen my most recent fico 8 TU yesterday, it was very close to that given by BOA. Since reports change with time , my original score from BOA was dated from Apr19, i know the numbers may not stay exact as your report can be updated many times since that day. Hope this helps a little!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi MyFico,

Thanks.

Thanks Revelate!

My score is very good for someone who recently started building credit and it was too good to believe.

Message 4 of 6
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi MyFico,

Thanks.

Thanks Revelate!

My score is very good for someone who recently started building credit and it was too good to believe.

FICO 8 is seriously friendly to new credit folks; 760 after a year, potential for 800 in two if someone hit the numbers right though maybe oldest account might keep them out of that.  Either way it's possible to establish a high credit score quickly under the current generation of algorithms.

        
Message 5 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Keep up the great work. Shows how well you are doing so far.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.