cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBNA/Meijer not reporting. It was originally comenity backed.....

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

CBNA/Meijer not reporting. It was originally comenity backed.....

MEIJER INC./CBNA
Last reported Feb 23, 2020
This is what my Citi Meijer Card says. Hasn't reported in 2 months! It was from the Comenity to Citi switch. It is still open yet does not report like **bleep**. Is it because Citi retail and legacy was IIB? If they are gonna be like that I may as well just close the account!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Re: CBNA/Meijer not reporting. It was originally comenity backed.....

@Anonymous514 wrote:
MEIJER INC./CBNA
Last reported Feb 23, 2020
This is what my Citi Meijer Card says. Hasn't reported in 2 months! It was from the Comenity to Citi switch. It is still open yet does not report like **bleep**. Is it because Citi retail and legacy was IIB? If they are gonna be like that I may as well just close the account!

Mine has not reported since February 23, 2020 either.  I did a dispute thru Experian indicating that the balance reported was incorrect and uploaded a copy of my May 2020 statement.  I also mentioned that the card balance had not been updated for 90 days.  Within a few days Experian updated the balance to reflect what my current statement said and closed the dispute.  I was hoping that their updating would trigger updates on Transunion and Equifax also.  It did not so I guess I will have to submit disputes to each of them separately.  This is the only Citi backed card I have ever had and their reporting practices seem extremely slow.

ETA:  I just looked at my Transunion and Equifax reports and it appears they did update also without having to file additional disputes.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.