Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT OMG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CCT OMG

The wait time issss INSANE!!!!! Anywho, the wait was worth it, finally broke into the 7's on EQ 😃 Two down and One to go!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT OMG

I assume you are referring to the wait time on the phone to cancel a $1 trial membership?  I've heard 60-90 minutes for some people.  No one need torture themselves with this process, as you can cancel in 30 seconds with an email to help at credit check total dot com.  I've done this many times.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is exactly what I'm referring to. Hour and 45 to cancel

When you cancel via email is the cancellation from the date of email? I normally forget and have to cancel right at the deadline, so I really don't have the day or so to spare. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.  Unlike phone calls, emails are time stamped.  As long as you cancel via email before your 7 day period is up you are good to go.  I always tend to cancel the day I start a $1 trial, or the following day.  If I don't get an email confirmation of my cancellation, I email them again after a few days.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely going to email them next time! Thanks for the info. 👍

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.