Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT cancel

tag
Caught750
Valued Contributor

CCT cancel

Anyone know how to cancel CCT trial, minus the 2 hr on hold time?
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT cancel

I changed my credit card info to an old prepaid card and I emailed them that I wanted to cancel. You’ll still get alerts trying to get you to sign up again though.
Message 2 of 19
Caught750
Valued Contributor

That's great! Unfortunately I don't have any cards that wouldn't allow the charge to go through.
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
Anyone know how to cancel CCT trial, minus the 2 hr on hold time?

I had the same problem but finally got it done in November. I sent an email to help@creditchecktotal.com and explained that my mobile plan (while generous) didn't allow me to continue to hold for 2+ hours and that I wanted my membership cancelled immediately and confirmation of it sent to me via email.  It's important that you include the following info in the email request:

last four of your social
house numbers in address ( like 1234)
Date of birth 
zip code
name
email address
CCT member #
phone 
I then explained that if I was billed again on the 15th of the month, I would be disputing the charge with my credit card company. 

I figured that my email gave them 2 weeks before the next auto payment. I sent it on the 2nd of November and received a confirmation of cancellation email on the 11th.

I hope this helps and have a great weekend!
Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 19
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Thanks. Mine will be charged, 1 week $1 trial, on the 11th so I may hafta deal with it for a month.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 5 of 19
Caught750
Valued Contributor

CCT cancel

Thanks. Mine will be charged, 1 week $1 trial, on the 11th so I may hafta deal with it for a month.
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might want to try calling them right when their call center opens (9AM ET on weekdays and 11AM ET on weekends). I called them about 3 weeks ago and was able to get through to a rep in about 15 minutes.

Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Next time you're at a grocery store or any place that sells a basic Visa gift card, score one with a $25 balance.  Use that card for CCT $1 trials.  If the trial is up and they don't cancel it for you (for any reason) when they try to bill you the $29.99 monthly membership fee it won't go through with the card on file since your balance on the card is less than that.  Repeat the process, only using that gift card for your CCT $1 trials.

Message 8 of 19
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I like it bodyshots
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Next time you're at a grocery store or any place that sells a basic Visa gift card, score one with a $25 balance.  Use that card for CCT $1 trials.  If the trial is up and they don't cancel it for you (for any reason) when they try to bill you the $29.99 monthly membership fee it won't go through with the card on file since your balance on the card is less than that.  Repeat the process, only using that gift card for your CCT $1 trials.

@Anonymous @Brutal...just brilliant!!

Happy weekend my friend!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.