Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT cancel

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT cancel

You as well! I think I'm down to about $15 left on my GC, but that should take me through the rest of 2018. I tend to do 1 trial per month on average, with 2 trials per month during months where I have a lot of score-changing things going on.
Message 11 of 19
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Found an old card with $0 on it. Good enough? Don't wanna get myself in some sorta trouble...
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, with $0 you won't be able to use that card for any future trials... but if you're simply inserting it into the card on your account sure, it will prevent you from receiving any future charges Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 19
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Perfect thanks! I can always upload new info later. Just didn't wanna get hit with unforseen consequences of a denied payment lol
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Understood.  Once you remove a card from their system, it's gone, so there's no chance of you getting charged anything.

Message 15 of 19
Caught750
Valued Contributor

I was more concerned with using a crappy netspend card that was like a prepaid debit card, would I be better off with a visa gift card?

I guess I feel that this is like playing with a grenade lol, I mean they are through a CRA lol
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think it matters honestly.  Maybe .01% of their customers are smart enough to use a card that they know will get denied in the event of a full membership charge being attempted.  I don't think CCT really cares about that .01%, so we can continue doing what we're doing Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 19
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Well, cancelled CCT @ 44 mins later. NOT BAD! Unfortunately, they did not offer $15. a month deal. :\ CSR said they no longer offer promo’s, that it WOULD be $29. deal. RATS! But, cancellation was easy as pie. PLUS, still have access until the 15th of March. 😊

“I’ll be BOCK!” in a few weeks to try again. Hopefully, the $1 trial will still be available?? We shall see!

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day! Thanks Everyone!👍

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brooklyn2018“I’ll be BOCK!” in a few weeks to try again. Hopefully, the $1 trial will still be available?? We shall see!

😊

It will.  I'm probably nearing 50 times doing a $1 trial at this point.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.