Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCT membership

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CCT membership

Yes, they offer you a 50% discount when you try to cancel.  However, that 50% discount is still a price 7.5 - 15X the price of 1-2 trials per month for seemingly less data.  Again, unless thre's something I'm missing that you get from a monthly membership over a trial membership?

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think you can just keep getting free trials though. The system has to recognize your name or card number, social security number....something.

This is how I look at it. If you ordered all 3 reports every month, that would be $35-40/mo. This way you get a daily updates report and score for Experian, and a new report and score for Equifax and TU monthly for 15$, and you don't have to jack with starting and stopping a new trial every week. That would become a pain I think.
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

You shoulf choose the option of using the automated cancellation process. You get the discount for 5 years instead of 1.
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't think you can just keep getting free trials though. The system has to recognize your name or card number, social security number....something.

This is how I look at it. If you ordered all 3 reports every month, that would be $35-40/mo. This way you get a daily updates report and score for Experian, and a new report and score for Equifax and TU monthly for 15$, and you don't have to jack with starting and stopping a new trial every week. That would become a pain I think.

I can assure you that you can keep getting free trials.  I've done it many times without incident.  It can be considered a pain I guess depending on your definition... but for me, it's not a big deal... about 3 minutes to sign up and 3 minutes to cancel. 

Message 14 of 23
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I can assure you that you can keep getting free trials.  I've done it many times without incident.  It can be considered a pain I guess depending on your definition... but for me, it's not a big deal... about 3 minutes to sign up and 3 minutes to cancel. 

Everytime I login to CCT, they offer me another $1 trial for 7 days.  I have utilize it a bunch of times Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes sir... standard protocol!

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would run out of new usernames.  Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 23
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

New usernames?  I have only had ONE username the entire time I've been with CCT.

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I suggest using the same username and just putting a 1, 2, 3 etc. at the end of it.  This way, also, you'll know how many trials you've done by the number at the end of your username.

Message 19 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only said that because I've been denied free trials before because the system, Amazon for example, recognized that I've already gotten a free trial. Last December, a few weeks before Christmas, I tried to sign up for a free trial for prime and it automatically charged my debit card $100 because I had done their trial before. I thought every company was that way but I stand corrected. Thanks for the info 😁
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.