Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE and TU!!?!?! WTF?!

tag
jru577
New Contributor

CHASE and TU!!?!?! WTF?!

Hey Gang,

I started off my morning by updating my TC reports - my now favorite morning ritual. I noticed something weird right away. I have a total of 22 or 23 accounts listed under EQ & EX and up until yesterday, I had the same with TU. But TODAY! I noticed that TU only had 20 accounts listed. It seems that my two Chase CC accounts have come off the TU report. These accounts were closed by chase at the beginning of the year, but I've been paying on them faithfully and just paid one off this month. The other has a balance of just under 5K.

These still show up under EQ & EX. The only things I've done with these accounts are:

1. Called last week to tell them that there was a duplicate Chase account (three instead of two) on EX.

2. JUST mailed a GW letter on Monday, 7/9 to get the late payments off.

Notably, the change did not affect the FAKO TU score on TC.

What GIVES?! Should I just wait it out and see if they come back? Should I call? HAs this happened to anyone else?

THanks for your input!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHASE and TU!!?!?! WTF?!

were there any bad marks on those removed accounts?

same thing hapened to me last week, sort of.

One of my LVNV account got removed from EX and EQ. So, i disputed it with TU and they removed it too.
Another one of the account got removed from TU and EQ. Disputed it with EX and waiting on the results.

I disputed them consistenly like 6 months ago but to no avail. They were reporting inaccurate. Now, all of the sudden, they got removed. So, I am glad they got away.

My TU Fako jumped up 24 pts whereas EX and EQ remained the same.
Message 2 of 5
jru577
New Contributor

WOW - so I was curious and bought a FICO TU report and they are off there too! My TU fico score jumped 16 points to 626! WOO!
Message 3 of 5
jru577
New Contributor

Anyone else have any comments?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have to ask - LVNV changed?  I've been disputing forever it seems; and the CSC report only shows ONE acct AND that it was PURCHASED,but...on the TC 3-1 EQ as of Monday continues to report the same account TWICE, just different Last Activity dates
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.