Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI Hard/Soft pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI Hard/Soft pull

@GApeachy 

Thanks for the reply! I don't have a credit monitoring service, There are so many, I don't know which one to use.  I think I read that during covid, some are free, not sure though.  Can you recommend a few?

Message 11 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy 

Thanks for the reply! I don't have a credit monitoring service, There are so many, I don't know which one to use.  I think I read that during covid, some are free, not sure though.  Can you recommend a few?

$1 you can obtain your 3 bureau FICO 8 scores and reports at Experian or CreditCheckTotal (part of Experian). Cancel in 7 day or less to avoid the re-occurring monthly charge. Wash, Rinse, and Repeat as needed.

AnnualCreditReport. Free weekly 3 bureau online reports through April 2021.

Free credit reports (disregard the VantageScore 3.0 score) at:
Credit Karma for weekly TU and EQ reports.
WalletHub for daily TU report.

Message 12 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Btw, congrats (forgot sorry) and BoA doesn't do hp's for cli's anymore.  Comenity usually doesn't either and if they need to pull (hp) your report I do believe the verbiage is there. Smiley Wink

Soooooo, what kind of cli's did you get out of them? small, medium, large, or supersized? Smiley Very Happy

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero 

Thank for the info, I really appreciate it!

Message 14 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pinkandgrey 

Sorry for specifying which CC's they were, I'm rather new to posting.

They were 2 Commenity bank CC's - JCREW and WILLIAMS SONOMA and 1 BANK AMERICA VISA.  Its been 4 days.

Bank of America has converted to SP Soft Pull CLI Credit Limit Increase. YEMV Your Experience May Vary.

Message 15 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AllZero 

Thank for the info, I really appreciate it!

You are welcome.

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy 

I did not know this, thanks for the info.  JCREW went form $750 to $3,500, Williams Sonoma went from $1,000 to $5,200 And BofA went from $3,500 to $9,600

Message 17 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I requested a CLI and received it, how long until I know if it was a hard or soft pull?

@Anonymous. Insufficient data provided to answer properly to your specific question.

For the Trekkies "Insufficient Data is not sufficient Mr. Spock, I expect you to have sufficient data all the time!"  Smiley Very Happy

Data star trek Memes

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy 

I forgot to mention, I dont have great credit with 651 last month and a few small collections from 5 years ago but paying.  I pay my CC"S in full monthly.  I have had these cards about 2 years

Message 19 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy 

I did not know this, thanks for the info.  JCREW went form $750 to $3,500, Williams Sonoma went from $1,000 to $5,200 And BofA went from $3,500 to $9,600

Oooooo, you got the Full Meal Deal, that's a some sweet $$$$ hauling.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.