Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMCAST PFB UPDATE READ

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

COMCAST PFB UPDATE READ

Hey Fellow FICO PSYCO'S

I decided to call Credit Protection Association today. They are a Collection company for COMCAST. I sent a letter via PFB. I have not heard anything for 2 weeks. I decided to go ahead and call to see if I paid it, if they would remove it. When the CPA person got on the phone he ask me my account number. He then said it should be off soon. The origibnal creditor requested for it to be recorded as a zero balance and deleted from my report. Of course who Iam I to argue. I had no clue this was even happening. I said yes that is why I am calling to check the status. He said they got the request on 7/31/07 and have notified the CRA's. I said ok I was just double checking. SWEET PFB DOES WORK.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Re: COMCAST PFB UPDATE READ

Sweet deal. Congrats!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rocking!!!
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice... I haven't had an sucess with PFD. Yet, I wonder what I'm doing wrong.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who did you try to contact. If you don't mind me asking
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've sent out two, in both cases I sent them to the CA and the OC. One of them I offered the full amount and the other I offered about 75% of the debt. I owe both of the debts. I've been actively (2x per mo) paying one of them. The other I haven't paid a dime.

Thanks for your interest, I'm frustrated.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you send a letter via PFB Planet Feedback?? confused?
Message 8 of 12
illcrew3
Regular Contributor

Yeah I have been confused on this whole PFB deal too. Can somepne please explain what it is and what the process is?
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

PFB is Planet Feedback. You can write an email to a Higher up at the company. Look for comcast PFB update.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.