cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRA's show disputes L.O. Pulled report does

tag
Just10

CRA's show disputes L.O. Pulled report does

So...we have a conditional approval on our mortgage loan. The conditions are that we clear dispute remarks from 3 accounts on both equifax and Transunion. I called both the CRA's to ask them to remove the dispute remarks and they say there aren't any to remove??? We have talked to multiple people at each CRA and they say they don't see anything in dispute. However, our loan officer just pulled our report again and they are still showing the dispute remarks on their end. How is this possible? I haven't pulled the report on the annual report site, that's the next step. We are supposed to close in 6 days and have already gotten 2 extensions. Because of the FHA rules we cannot close with disputes in excess of $1000 on our report. We would pay them but they are all 5-6 years old and it would re-age them and drop my score to below the 620 we have to have to qualify. Anyone heard of this? We are considering offering more earnest money to the seller and asking for another extension so we have time to resolve it.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: CRA's show disputes L.O. Pulled report does

I would pull directly from annualcreditreport.com before making any final decisions. 

Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Maybe your LO is using a relatively old CR?

Message 3 of 4
Just10

They finally updated and now only one shows on EQ. I am trying to get them to remove it but it is slow going. We have a week and half before we close.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.