Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRD PRT ASSO...I NEED HELP!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CRD PRT ASSO...I NEED HELP!!!

Hello to all.  I am trying to clear up some issues i have on my credit report, but I am not able to find any contact info for CRD PRT ASSO.  Can someone please help me get contact info so i can pay my debt off and obtain a letter confirming that I have paid my debt.  Thanks!!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
buckeye74
Valued Member

Re: CRD PRT ASSO...I NEED HELP!!!

Credit Protection Assoc.
13355 Noel Road
Dallas, TX 75240
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response!!!  What is the best way to approach this company......let me explain my situation.  Prety much i just need a letter from them saying that my debt of $300 has been paid, but i think that if i approach them in this manner they will just lag on me and not provide me with this confirmation.  Also, do they accept payment via CC over the phone??? or can i just provide them with a check???  Thanks again everyone!!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Protection Association 13355 Noel Rd Ste 2100 Dallas, TX 75240 Phone: (972) 233-9614
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent them a DV letter and they folded.
Message 5 of 9
buckeye74
Valued Member

they were horrible to work with.  they actually had a cable account of mine that i had paid to the original creditor late, but before CPA actually reported the debt on my credit report, but like 3 months later it showed up.  I contacted them about 3-4 times even faxing a caopy of the check the cable company cashed for the final payment.  didn't matter.  I finally disputed it with the 3 CRAs and it was deleted.  Don't ever pay over the phone by giving them your bank/credit card info- this goes for any CA. 
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to resolve this issue prety quickly.....if i don't pay over the phone via CC/Bank info then what is the best way???  Honestly I have no idea what this bill is for anyways....but I just need it to be deleted or paid for prety quickly or else I won't be able to obtain the job I am prety much a shoe in for.....HELP!!!!!  Sorry everyone...but thanks for the reply's
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you gone back to the original creditor that placed you into collections? If this fly by night collection is indeed gone, I don't see you have much choice. And perhaps you can negotiate with them, to remove the baddies. Maybe someone more knowledgable than I can throw more light on the subject Good luck to you
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

all address are on your CR....if it isn't  you prob. don't owe
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.