cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT EXPERTS - WHERE TO GET THE MOST NEW CREDIT NOW?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CREDIT EXPERTS - WHERE TO GET THE MOST NEW CREDIT NOW?

Thanks for all the responses everyone! I am not going to bust out or walk from my credit — rebuilding my credit is very important to me and it would be stupid for me since my net worth is decently sizable. My wife and I have sold 6 pieces of free and clear real properties in the last couple of years and she just sold 2 of “her” investment properties this week but I haven’t had much luck convincing her to come on board with this investment I have (We have our own investment monies). My wife and I jointly still have 2 free and clear properties to sell which are worth about $750k. I have invested a good chunk of money already in a once in a lifetime very high yielding investment opportunity and there is a small chunk more available for me to invest but I probably won’t get one of the last properties sold before time runs out on the additional investment opportunity. So, just trying to get about $10k to $15k more new credit if possible.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for all the responses everyone! I am not going to bust out or walk from my credit — rebuilding my credit is very important to me and it would be stupid for me since my net worth is decently sizable. My wife and I have sold 6 pieces of free and clear real properties in the last couple of years and she just sold 2 of “her” investment properties this week but I haven’t had much luck convincing her to come on board with this investment I have (We have our own investment monies). My wife and I jointly still have 2 free and clear properties to sell which are worth about $750k. I have invested a good chunk of money already in a once in a lifetime very high yielding investment opportunity and there is a small chunk more available for me to invest but I probably won’t get one of the last properties sold before time runs out on the additional investment opportunity. So, just trying to get about $10k to $15k more new credit if possible.

Not that I believe you but you claim you have to 2 free and clear properties that are worth 750k.  Well shouldn't be too hard to get a home equity on those.  And if your wife isn't willing to come on board than probably a bad deal. 

None of what you are saying rings true.  Are you trying to get somebody on here to lend you money? 

Message 12 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

This thread has run it course and don't feel a need to have to check on it every few hours to ensure it doesn't go sideways which it might be starting to do.. With that said the OP got as much advise as possible from this thread.  The thread is now locked for future comments

at OP if you have any other questions please feel free to create another thread, but I feel like you got the responses you needed from this one.  

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.