cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Called the OC can't find an acct under my social?

tag
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

Called the OC can't find an acct under my social?

Ok..

I tried to call the OC which is CIti/Shell...

the girl on the phone tried pulling up my social twice and said there is no acct under my social...

Now what?

I honestly was just trying to find out if the acct was still with them or a CA..my CR shows "100yc00463"

My TU CR last month has the contact info as Citi/Shell still?

Please help if you can...I have never DV'd on this acct..DOLA is 07-05...I sent a PFD last month, but it might have been to the wrong place?

Should I DV the OC, is that a possibility? How can I find out who "100yc00463" is?

Courtney
9/1/2012 ...DRUMROLL .... EQ .. 776!!

I'm FINALLY a homeowner .. 10/24/12!!!!

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Called the OC can't find an acct under my social?

courtney091082 wrote:

Should I DV the OC, is that a possibility? How can I find out who "100yc00463" is?

Can't DV the OC, only the CA. Call up the CRA and ask them the information on the account. I remember having one report like that also, where did you get your report from? www.annualcreditreport.com or a monitoring service, etc?

Message Edited by sidewinder on 02-26-2008 02:32 PM
Message 2 of 5
courtney091082
Regular Contributor

It is from here MyFico Scorewatch just pulled it up today.

This has been on my CR a while though, just never disputed it before.

So since I can't DV, then I should dispute this with CRA, do I tell EQ,EX, and TU that I called Citi/Shell and they advised me there isn't an acct under my SSN?

Thanks!
9/1/2012 ...DRUMROLL .... EQ .. 776!!

I'm FINALLY a homeowner .. 10/24/12!!!!

My Cards ~~~GARDENING~~~ BNSF CU ($1000) BOA ($2500) Amazon / GE ($900) AMEX BCE ($2500) Chase Freedom ($3000) US Bank Cash + (7500)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

courtney091082 wrote:
It is from here MyFico Scorewatch just pulled it up today.

This has been on my CR a while though, just never disputed it before.

So since I can't DV, then I should dispute this with CRA, do I tell EQ,EX, and TU that I called Citi/Shell and they advised me there isn't an acct under my SSN?

Thanks!

I'll leave that to the experts to answer.......but I'd try calling TU and give them the account # listed and tell them how it is showing up and ask for information regarding the account or order your free reports from annualcreditreport and see how it is on there.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with sidewinder. Pull your CR's from annualcreditreport.com OR purchase the CR directly from the CRA. They should post who that account number belongs to(the CA).
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.