Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I buy or get my old FICO scores.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I buy or get my old FICO scores.

I would love to build my FICO history to learn from. Up until recently I don't know my scores. Maybe they were higher 2 years ago. Does anyone sell past scores?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can I buy or get my old FICO scores.

Nope
Message 2 of 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

But after spending weeks in this place, you should be able to read your current credit report and work outt what they were  Smiley Very Happy

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I guess that is why so many folks recommend you always print your current report.  That way if some debt collector tries to re-age a baddie or slap you with a hard inq, its much easier to dispute.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only learned about credit stuff this year and no old reports before 11/06.
I canceled 6 old cards in 2006 from the mid 90's and replaced them with new 0% apr cards this year. Wondering how that effected my score.

My best guess is
-10 points for the canceled cards.
- 5 points for the new cards (still have the fresh new smell)
-20 points for inquiries (more than 12 recent trying to get the new cards)

But I didn't know how scoring worked. I can't see how that point loss makes me a higher credit risk for swopping old cards for new ones. I tried everything I could to get the cards reactivated. The banks merged, no records.

Worst case I guesstimate same scores as I have now less those points. In a year cards will be older and no inquiries. Over all I only lost age.

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 05-21-2007 05:16 PM
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.