Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I just say.....

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Can I just say.....

PeggyFair wrote:
These crooked politicians no longer represent the American people, they represent their coporate sponsors and cater to their greed for cheap labor. The cost of living here in DC is so high, yet you see them walking around with a baby in the stroller, a baby in hand and one on the way in the stomach, and everyone knows who will be paying for it.

Hmm.  I must go to DC soon and look for politicians walking round with with a baby in the stroller, a baby in hand and one on the way in the stomach.  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

PeggyFair wrote:
These crooked politicians no longer represent the American people, they represent their coporate sponsors and cater to their greed for cheap labor. The cost of living here in DC is so high, yet you see them walking around with a baby in the stroller, a baby in hand and one on the way in the stomach, and everyone knows who will be paying for it.

<<Hmm.  I must go to DC soon and look for politicians walking round with with a baby in the stroller, a baby in hand and one on the way in the stomach.  >>

LOL..Good one. But you won't have to come to DC to witness these "undocumented workers" (I'm sure it's politically incorrect to call them what they really are on public forums such as these) as I'm sure they are already infiltrating your neck of the woods, if they aren't, they soon will be and it won't be a d*mn thing you can do about it.Robot Mad 
Message 12 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

PeggyFair wrote:

PeggyFair wrote:

<>>

LOL..Good one. But you won't have to come to DC to witness these "undocumented workers" (I'm sure it's politically incorrect to call them what they really are on public forums such as these) as I'm sure they are already infiltrating your neck of the woods, if they aren't, they soon will be and it won't be a d*mn thing you can do about it.Robot Mad 

Illegal aliens having access to healthcare is a small part of the problem. Physicians and hospitals are not interested in harassing the indigent. What can they possibly collect.

There are some within the healthcare industry who believe that not everyone is entitled to the same quality of care.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.