cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use a personal credit card debt consolidation loan to consolidate business credit card debt?

tag
vantageman
Established Member

Can I use a personal credit card debt consolidation loan to consolidate business credit card debt?

Below are my Crypto Debit Cards
*Two Crypto debit cards have good benefits in my opinion/Hover cursor over each card to see name & Benefits, or press & hold on mobile app.

*Updated 1-23-2021 | *Gardening since 05/25/20 | Garden Goal: Diamond on 05/25/22 | New Accounts: 0/6 months; 1/12 months; 1/24 months (as of 01/23/21) | Credit Limits: Total > $65K | Average CL per card > $10K | Goal TCL $300k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I use a personal credit card debt consolidation loan to consolidate business credit card deb

If the business card is in your name, sure.

But if you have any type of corporate shield that you want to limit liability,

then you could lose some personal protection possibly.

Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Can I use a personal credit card debt consolidation loan to consolidate business credit card deb

@Anonymous wrote:

If the business card is in your name, sure.

But if you have any type of corporate shield that you want to limit liability,

then you could lose some personal protection possibly.

If I were you I would try to keep personal and business totally separate.

A way to do that might be to take out a personal loan, and then pay the proceeds to your company as either a capital investment in your company or as a loan to your company.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.