Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a paid repo be removed

tag
boosted
New Contributor

Can a paid repo be removed

can a paid repo be removed an if so how will it affect my credit score?
Second PFD letter sent out on 12/2/13/ Still waiting on a response.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can a paid repo be removed

Anything can be removed. The impact depends on your overall credit picture. Obviously, any baddie removed will only help you in the long run.
Message 2 of 10
hailey22
Established Member

i am also in the process of trying to get a repo removed. I disputed it last week and i'm waiting for it to come back.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is the route that you are taking to get it removed. I have one on my credit from Ford Motor credit and I do not know where to start with it?

Message 4 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

falcon32 wrote:
what is the route that you are taking to get it removed. I have one on my credit from Ford Motor credit and I do not know where to start with it?

Are there any inaccuracies in the reporting?
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your best chance will be hoping they don't respond so it will be deleted. It took me about 2 years to have mine removed. I can't tell you how excited I was when I went to the mailbox and seen my CR. After you get deleted with 1...the others like TU will probably not even delete. What I have noticed...you can dispute same day to all 3 and EQ and EX will probably delete but TU will not. I'm like...why would they verify w/you all and not the other 2. TU about try and hold peoples down. LOL!

Message Edited by SGT_F on 06-19-2007 06:43 AM
Message 6 of 10
boosted
New Contributor

Tuscani wrote:
Are there any inaccuracies in the reporting?

the report is accurate....... i just want it off since it's a paid repo and can look bad to dealerships IMO.
Message 7 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried a GW letter?
Message 8 of 10
boosted
New Contributor

Tuscani wrote:

no i have not..... i will start reading some to get an idea of what to write.  does the good will letter have to be sent to the OC?
Message 9 of 10
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

boosted wrote:

Tuscani wrote:

no i have not..... i will start reading some to get an idea of what to write.  does the good will letter have to be sent to the OC?

Send to whoever is reporting.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.