Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get TU and EQ reports online

tag
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: Can't get TU and EQ reports online

@DavidZeng wrote:

Guys~ Happy new year!( I can still feel the pain in the a** due to last night's visit to Time square Smiley Sad). Back to the topic, I don't know why I still can not get those reports via internet. I can get EX and successfully removed false personal info(address listed as commercial). But there is no way I can get my other two reports, I use CK and can see there is one account reported(Freedom), and there are 8 inquires! Seems more than my expectation. I really want to access my report to see what are those inquiries, anyone experienced deny Internet access to TU or EQ before? What should I do? Call them to see what's going on?

Smiley Sad

Use that Freedom card you mentioned (and the ones in your signature) judiciously over the next 6 months and try again in June.  Others have offered very logical explanations as to why you can't access on-line.  Give your reports some time to age. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.