cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you guess what's wrong with this picture?

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Can you guess what's wrong with this picture?

Any AU accounts?
Message 11 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Yes, Home Depot and Lowes, Venture and Discover are AU's.

MINE:

Synovus 75k  bal. 58k loc "revolving"

CREDIT CARDS:

Cap1 Savor mine 0 but hasn't updated  $5500 cl ($383 bal) it's really zero

Good Sam Visa $5k cl ($333 bal)

Discover $3k cl ($40)

@Remedios  That's it, you are smart as all get-out!  $756.00  So they dropped the LOC.

EDIT:  Forgot to add Spark as AU too.  None of the other Business tl's will report personally.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

Huh? where do I do that at?  I hadn't done anything....this just pooped out a number today on it's own.  Tell me what to do and I can try.

In Experian you go to the Section that says "Reports & Scores" then to the "Financial Profile" and scroll down to an area that says"____ Estimated Debt-to-Income" which does allow for review of the information (drawn from your credit report for "expenses" and I supplied the "income" (don't remember what they had or where they got it but I updated). Now they are accurate!

You showed a screen shot on another post so you were in the right area.

Message 13 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Huh? where do I do that at?  I hadn't done anything....this just pooped out a number today on it's own.  Tell me what to do and I can try.

In Experian you go to the Section that says "Reports & Scores" then to the "Financial Profile" and scroll down to an area that says"____ Estimated Debt-to-Income" which does allow for review of the information (drawn from your credit report for "expenses" and I supplied the "income" (don't remember what they had or where they got it but I updated). Now they are accurate!

You showed a screen shot on another post so you were in the right area.

That didn't change anything.  They were off by <30k> income.  The expenses said $530.  I added the 30k to income but it didn't change anything.

Message 14 of 58
Remedios
Credit Mentor

It's the AU accounts. Depending on where you look on EX website, they show them included in calculations, or they may not.
Message 15 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Remedios 

So today on, exp will no longer count my LOC?
Message 16 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

This loc is in Both of our names actually.  And it's always been part of my utl%, even yesterday. (46%)  

Message 17 of 58
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Was there a scoring change? 

Message 18 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Was there a scoring change? 

I got an alert yesterday about a score drop (4 pts.) but the percentage was still 46%.  Got another alert this morning about my credit freeze, so when I logged on I noticed the percentage had dropped.  Could this have anything to do with a freeze?

Message 19 of 58
Remedios
Credit Mentor

No, freeze would not cause it 

Message 20 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.