cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you guess what's wrong with this picture?

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Can you guess what's wrong with this picture?

@GApeachy wrote:

Now that's my kind of math!  

Exp.  It was 46% yesterday.

LOL just epic Smiley LOL

Message 21 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just CMS fluff software quirks going on here, something that can happen across many sources.

Several CMS services that I use include my mortgage (as they should) when showing my debt.  My mortgage may be at a balance of (say) $130k, where my CC debt reported at any given time may be at (say) $2k.  The CMS will show my overall debt as being $132k, but utilization still at 1%-3%.  This is actually very common. 

Message 22 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

one card hit 3 months
Screenshot 2019-09-01 at 4.11.13 AM - Edited.png.

@Anonymous 

..........even though this is revolving debt only?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 23 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Remedios   Is this what you were talking about?......this is DS's.  About 2k is his. The rest AU

Screenshot 2019-09-01 at 4.44.50 AM - Edited.pngfresh pull

Message 24 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could it be there is an issue with EX? 

Mine shows:

Credit and Retail Card Debt

$26

Real Estate Debt

$0

Installment Loans Debt

$23,607

Collections Debt

$0

Total Debt

$23,775

USAGE 47% Smiley Surprised

TOTAL CREDIT $7350

Message 25 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Could it be there is an issue with EX? 

I thought that too.....never seen it before so yeah, it looked weird, looked glitchy.

After Remedios pointed out the utl% can be different in different places (not on mine) but on my son's it reflected that difference. I had to fresh pull his to see how his reflected 0% on some pages and 9% on his new 3b report.  It was interesting to find and see.  So maybe on my next 3b it will scold me again at 46%.
Message 26 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just CMS fluff software quirks going on here, something that can happen across many sources.

Several CMS services that I use include my mortgage (as they should) when showing my debt.  My mortgage may be at a balance of (say) $130k, where my CC debt reported at any given time may be at (say) $2k.  The CMS will show my overall debt as being $132k, but utilization still at 1%-3%.  This is actually very common. 

Okay, thanks.  Glad to know it's common but was a first for me and baffling.

Message 27 of 58
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

Just one more in case you think I'm faking the pic.So, would this be a good time for an app spree?Smiley Tongue  Or should I wait for my scores to go to 850 in the morning?  I mean, somethings in my favor (though wrong).....Lottery Ticket run.

Well yeah. Go for it 😂🤣😂🤣.

J O K I N G

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 28 of 58
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Uhoh LauraC. Sounds like you have some Gremlins 🤣

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 29 of 58
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Remedios   Is this what you were talking about?......this is DS's.  About 2k is his. The rest AU

Screenshot 2019-09-01 at 4.44.50 AM - Edited.pngfresh pull

Yup, it changes depending on where you look 

I no longer have any AU accounts, but it used to confuse the doodoo out of me when I had them

Message 30 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.