cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you guess what's wrong with this picture?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Can you guess what's wrong with this picture?

@Remedios wrote:

You're welcome @GApeachy  Heart

Stop obsessing now Smiley LOL 

yes ma'am....I'll try, promise.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 51 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Aug 31 it updated to $58767, all the way through yesterday it's $58767 @ 78%utl.  This morning I saw it as $59177 %79utl.  The csr at the bank confirmed my balance. No fees, charges, nothing.  My balance online and with the csr is $58767.

So now I expect going from 78% to 79% might (maybe) ding me?  Maybe tomorrow or something?  But the $59177 has never been a number at the bank according to the csr.  She couldn't find anything close to the $410 figure either.

Fico always rounds up. Thus Fico sees both $58767 and $59177 (on your $75000 loc) as 79% utl. So going from $58767 to $59177 will not ding your score.
Message 52 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Remedios 

It is fun thoughSmiley Very Happy

Message 53 of 58
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Remedios 

It is fun thoughSmiley Very Happy

I'm going to start you a thread in Smorg right now Smiley LOLHeart

Message 54 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Experian has gone cookoo too.

I was at 28% Util a couple of days ago, then, with no changes, it leap to 39% on Experian but will no score changes. I would expect a score ding for crossing the threshold if that was a true figure.

I have $16,940 in open revolvers (including one AU) but it is showing as only having $12,900 on Experian. Makes no sense. Even if, all of a sudden, they did not include the AU card my open revolvers are still $13,940.

Yet, all of the accounts (including the AU account) are still showing. Something is up with them right now.

Message 55 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

It's crazy cause I resigned to letting this just go away; I still am but I just got this from TU's Wallethub:  Everything seems wonky.Smiley Surprised

You may have missed a payment
The August 2019 payment for your Synovus HELOC has not appeared on your credit report yet. We just wanted to let you know in case you forgot or this is a mistake.
CREDITOR INFO

ACCOUNT TYPE
Home equity
DATE OPENED
Apr 25, 2011
PAYMENT STATUS
Current
BALANCE
$59,117

I just called my LO, she said I'm good. 
Message 56 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

And what's even more stupid is that my browser Experian shows as I have described above, but the App version on my iphone still shows me at 28% usuage.

Crazy.

Message 57 of 58
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

And what's even more stupid is that my browser Experian shows as I have described above, but the App version on my iphone still shows me at 28% usuage.

Crazy.

Yeah, I don't think we're gonna figure it out.  

Message 58 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.